1.There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.
2.The video “I ain’t Mad at Cha” was released a few days after his death. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven.
3.In the song “Life Goes On”, Tupac raps about his own funeral.
4.he driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the exectutive producer of Death Row Records), didn’t show up for questioning about the shooting.
5.In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ??? (Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)
6.There are no suspects for the shooting.
7.Press wasn’t going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.
8.Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Surely he would have worn it to a very public event like a Tyson fight.
9.In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly creamated the day after he “died”? And since when do they creamate someone the day after death?
10.The white cadillac containing the assailants..was never found…How could this be when Vegas is in the middle of a desert?
11.The white cadillac containing the assailants..was never found…How could this be when Vegas is in the middle of a desert?
There’s a small Black community on the North side of town..This strip is only about 8 blocks long.. The attackers were Black.. Where did they go? Where did they hide? The white cadillac containing the gunmen passes a entourage of 2Pac’s boys..many of them body guards… No one gives chase..and there are no witness…There were no witnesses on the street… How come? Why not?
12.The name of 2Pac’s next album is Machiavelli.. He was an Italian war strategist who faked his death to fool his enemies… Perhaps 2Pac is doing the same thing..
13.2Pac was cremeated the day after he died… Since when does someone get creamated the day after a murder… There was no autospy????
14.2Pac’s vehicle got shot 12 times and Suge didn’t get hit once.. He was ‘grazed’ by a bullet.. Why did 2Pac get shot all those times and Suge not get hit?
15.The memorial services that were open to the public were cancelled in both Los Angeles and Atlanta…
16.The first album after Tupac’s “death” was released in November of 1996: Makaveli: Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory.
17. one year later, R U Still Down? is released in stores (November of ‘97). This was a full 14 months after the performer’s death, and Tupac appeared in three videos in support of the album. When questioned about this, Tupac’s manager Robert Bloomenstein said, “Tupac was a forward-thinking man. His performances in those videos were shot more than two months before his unfortunate ‘death,’ and in no way should indicate that Tupac is still alive.”
18.That’s when Tupac released 2pac’s Greatest, a greatest hits compilation that included six new tracks.
19.The next few years turned out to be the most prolithic of Tupac’s recording career. Still I Rise (with Outlawz) hit the scene in December of 1999. The “Lost” Tapes: Circa 1989 appeared in April of 2000 and The Rose that Grew from Concrete came in November of that same year. Tupac recorded tracks for Suge Knight Represents: Chronic 2000, a compilation of all of the artists Suge Knight claimed to have killed. He also performed live for an album called Funkmaster Flex & Big Kap: The Tunnel. New Tupac tracks then turned up on Cellblock Compilation: Face Off II and Too Gangsta for Radio, before an album of all-new Tupac tracks, Until the End of Time, appeared in 2001.
20.Record company executives claimed that these tracks were also recorded years before; yet this is contradicted by the timeliness of the lyrics. Tupac makes references to the film Armageddon in one track and in another he congratulates the Denver Broncos on winning the Super Bowl - both events taking place well after Shakur was supposedly in the grave.
21.When that fact is coupled with the references to the World Trade Center attack in one track of Better Dayz plus the curious title of the B-side single Empty Coffin.
22. The excuse “He wouldn’t look that young at 40. Jay-Z is 42 and he doesn’t look that different, so is snoop dog.”
22 EXCUSES!!! YOU CAN NOT TELL ME ALL OF THIS IS AN ACCIDENT, OR COINCIDENCE!!!
And here is the video with the very MANY mistakes in the OFFICIAL CORONERS REPORT. The man his mother requested to take the body, had access to MANY other bodys that would be cremated if the familys did not come forward to take them or plan a funeral for them. Heres the video of the report & the mistakes in it, not to mention the SSN on the report is STILL ACTIVE.
TUPAC IS STILL ALIVE YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!!!
1.There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.
- kelemaster likes this
- luhrenn likes this
- tarynel likes this
- fuckthemchern reblogged this from lovenlustnlouse
- thinklearnlovespeak reblogged this from zombielandsurvivor
- lindaforthenguyen likes this
- mimimx3 reblogged this from thamisfit301
- thamisfit301 reblogged this from sierralashae and added:
- spacira likes this
- sierralashae reblogged this from chinkchinkjayy
- mydayasifitwerethelast reblogged this from chinkchinkjayy and added:
- chinkchinkjayy reblogged this from lovenlustnlouse
- cudidreams reblogged this from ibreatheinchrustin
- pussysenses likes this
- most-dope-nate reblogged this from cuntqratulation
- imjust-kyian likes this
- gloridiamonds likes this
- shinebright-like-a-badbitch reblogged this from cuntqratulation
- shinebright-like-a-badbitch likes this
- adorablechrisbrown reblogged this from letitbebeautifulll
- itseulonzobitch reblogged this from lovenlustnlouse
- itseulonzobitch likes this
- imafreebitchxx likes this
- letitbebeautifulll reblogged this from cuntqratulation
- dfavela reblogged this from trading-war-stories
- tupac-is-not-dead likes this
- ibreatheinchrustin reblogged this from cuntqratulation
- xoxosuperichkids reblogged this from cuntqratulation
- cuntqratulation reblogged this from fuckyofeelingzbitch
- fuckyofeelingzbitch reblogged this from fxck-kingaaron
- goosetaco reblogged this from lovenlustnlouse
- fxck-kingaaron reblogged this from boooyouuwhoreeeeee
- boooyouuwhoreeeeee reblogged this from bebylocks and added:
- seannysoybeans reblogged this from thisisnotnovafrank
- true-living likes this
- tearsofasadclown likes this
- kelsey-lo likes this
- cronaxvx likes this
- rainbro- likes this
- zombielandsurvivor reblogged this from thisisnotnovafrank
- thisisnotnovafrank reblogged this from lovenlustnlouse
- ginnyweezy reblogged this from beautifullydopeshitt
- trading-war-stories reblogged this from lovenlustnlouse
- selahsecretsociety reblogged this from lovenlustnlouse
- beautifullydopeshitt reblogged this from lovenlustnlouse
- bebylocks reblogged this from lovenlustnlouse
- liplouse reblogged this from lovenlustnlouse
- lovenlustnlouse posted this